As the RMI member, Kingmore Racking was invited to attend the RMI meeting at FL Oct this year.
The Rack Manufacturers Institute, Inc. (RMI) members are the Industry’s leading suppliers of Industrial Steel Storage Racks and Related Structural Systems. They supply industrial rack solutions worldwide and in virtually every major manufacturing and distribution sector.
RMI Programs Include:
1. RMI develops American National Standards for industrial steel storage racks and welded wire rack decking.
2. RMI has drafted the American National Standards ANSI MH16.1 (for industrial pallet racks), ANSI MH16.3 (for cantilever racks), and ANSI MH26.2 (for wire rack decking) and certifies compliance with the standards via the R-Mark Certification Program.
3. Product testing and R&D programs funded by RMI over the past 35 years have resulted in virtually all of the technical advances made within the U.S. Codes/Standards Community.
4. RMI members prepare and conduct extensive educational materials and programs to create additional value for you as a user of industrial storage racks and related products.
5. All RMI members are seated on the RMI Engineering Committee.
6. RMI representatives maintain seats on a number of code and fire safety bodies to further assist in advancing the state of the art in rack design/application.
7. RMI collects and disseminates reliable industry statistics.
RMI believes that it is important to you that your supplier be committed to the principles of continuous improvement in both product design/application and in the highest Professional and Ethical Standards of Performance as embodied in the mission and work conducted within RMI.
The Industry That Makes Supply Chains Work
MHI is the nation's largest material handling, logistics and supply chain association. MHI offers education, networking and solution sourcing for members, their customers and the industry as a whole through programming and events.
To be recognized as the premier authority for the material handling industry, enhancing how supply chains work.
We provide an unbiased, collaborative environment that fosters stakeholder best practices by facilitating industry groups, education, events and market intelligence through innovative direct programming or in partnership with other industry providers.
800 members including: material handling and logistics equipment companies, systems and software manufacturers; consultants; systems integrators and simulators; and third-party logistics providers and publishers.
17 MHI Industry Groups represent the leading providers in several key equipment and system solution categories.
Sponsor of the industry-leading ProMat and MODEX events
MHI provides educational, business development, networking and solution sourcing opportunities