Named for the teardrop-shaped holes that are punched into the support beams, teardrop racks are the most popular racking style on the market today. The universal nature of the teardrop design means parts can often be interchanged between brands of pallet racking, giving you a wide range of customization and configuration options. Best of all, no tools are required for assembly, saving you on labor costs and time commitments.
1. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2. Rapid handling of almost all types of pallet goods.
3. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
4. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
5. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.