1. First-in-last-out operation process, suits for unified palletized goods.
2. High density storage system, can be designed for many levels, make the most use of the warehouse spaces.
3. More safe, don't need forklift go into the racking lanes, enhance safety factor for forklift operator.
Push back rack
1) Specially for palletized goods.
2) Has advantages of both drive-in rack and live pallet rack.
3) Each level has 4 to 5 layers of trolley, each layer will be withstood by its former layer’s pallet.
4) Trolley has four feet with rollers moving on its support beam.
5) 1 trolley system can take 2 pallets position in deep direction, 3 trolly system can take 3 pallets position in deep direction, 3 trolley system can take 4 pallets position in deep direction.
6) These three systems is our normal standard, of course, we can also make 4 trolley system, even 5 trolley system for special requirements.
Why choose pushback rack system?
1. Better use of warehouse space - push back offers up to 90% more product storage than selective rack systems
2. Store a variety of SKUs on different levels of lanes for easy product access
3. Interlocking carts help prevent dangerous jamming and costly product damage
4. Up to 400% more selectivity than drive-in racks makes pushback more versatile for a greater number of SKU's
5. High storage density coupled with selectivity for faster pick rates
6. Color coded carts for easy visual inventory
7. Large target for loading and unloading
8. Maximizes space utilization by filling the vertical cube
9. ''Last in, first out" inventory
10. Unlike drive-in racks, each level is independently accessible