Many times, we all think that the surface of the shelf is processed and treated, and it is not afraid of water at all. There is no need to prevent moisture and moisture. It is true that occasionally, the shelf has no effect on the water, but the shelf is always damp. Certainly it will have some effect, especially on the shelves that have been used for a long time. The protective layer on the surface may loosen or even fall off. It is easy to rust in the air. Therefore, in the rainy weather, it is best to do a good job of moisture protection and humidity protection of shelves.
At present, the commonly used moisture-proof and moisture-proof measures include:
1) Try not to open the warehouse door where the shelves are placed;
2) Check whether there is water droplet accumulation on the shelf at regular intervals;
3) Use a dry cloth to wipe the water droplets on the surface of the shelf to keep the surface of the shelf dry.
Of course, moisture-proof and moisture proofing of shelves cannot be completely relied on afterwards for maintenance and management. It is also important for the design of warehouse shelves and the maintenance and management of warehouses in the early stages, such as:
1) Different regions use different climates as the basis for design outside the warehouse;
2) Form an overall seal on the warehouse;
3) Do a good job of repairing the drainage and leaking of the warehouse and maintaining the warehouse;
4) Regularly and regularly do a good job of measuring humidity inside and outside the library, as well as wind direction, wind speed, and air pressure.