Users who understand the relevant shelf products know that the main role of the storage racks is to facilitate the accessibility of the goods, directly affecting the efficiency of the warehousing department of the company, and the selection and management of the shelves are all very important. What are the top factors to consider when purchasing a shelf?
1. Shelf planning and storage shelf planning can not only effectively improve the space utilization rate of the warehouse, but also facilitate the orderly access and improve the working efficiency of the storage department.
2. Capital investment, if sufficient funds can be considered equipment with relatively high technological content, such as automated three-dimensional library, shuttle car shelves, forklift direct picking system, etc., with modern intelligent, automated storage connected.
3. Shelf size, size should be appropriate, too much space to waste, too small to effectively access.
4. Shelf loading and unloading equipment. Needs to think about the gyration radius, equipment width and other aspects of the equipment.
5. The warehouse’s own ground load level, which is required by the contractor. This parameter is very important. If your warehouse has only 1 ton of ground weight and 5 tons of load-bearing shelf, it must sink or deform, and it will even fall down and form a safety accident.
The above content is an introduction to the factors that we need to consider when shopping for storage racks. We also hope that the introduction of the above content can help you to choose better quality products.
Our products includes: Pallet rack (beam rack), Drive-in rack, Radio shuttle rack, Push back rack, Cantilever rack, Mezzanine, Steel platform, Live rack, Carton flow rack, Medium duty shelving, Light duty shelving, Drawer rack, Movable archive shelving, Work apparatus etc.
We have passed ISO9001:2008 certificated in 2012, CE certificated in 2014, and all of our products comply with AS4084-2012 standard, American RMI standard and FEM standard.