Five questions worth considering before choosing a storage rack at the shelf factory
1. Consider the level of ground bearing capacity of the warehouse itself. This figure needs to be obtained from the contractor. This parameter is very important. If your warehouse has a load of only 1 ton and a shelf load of 5 tons, it will sink or deform, and the weight will even collapse, causing a safety accident.
2. Consider the types of materials on the storage shelves and the containers for the materials. The size of the shelf of the shelf factory warehouse needs to be related to the materials or containers carried. The size can be customized. However, the shelf size is given by the shelf supplier in Nanjing. On the one hand, it is relatively professional. On the other hand, if there is a problem, it can also Share some of the responsibilities.
3. Consider warehouse rack loading and unloading equipment. Now that you have the equipment for the shelf, if you have it, you need to consider the radius of the device, the width of the device and other factors. Do not simply consider building a high-end storage shelf to save space, but also consider the basic storage materials for the high-bay shelf. weight.
4. Consider the inbound and outbound form and storage time of the stored materials. There may be a variety of materials with different storage times in the warehouse. This requires consideration of the form or storage of the warehouse, in order to find a storage shelf that is truly suitable and can achieve higher space utilization. For example: drive-in shelves, adjustable pallet racks, rolling shelves, mobile shelves, and ordinary high-bay shelves. If you choose such storage shelves, you may need to invest in certain loading and unloading equipment, such as narrow-track forklifts.
5. Consider the layout of the factory shelves. Many companies only pay attention to the space utilization problem of shelves when building shelves, but ignore the logistics concept. Pay great attention to the fluidity of the materials after the shelf construction of the storage shelves. Because of the different layouts, the size, load-bearing, loading and unloading equipment of the shelf factory may be different.