The choice of shelf deckings is an important part of warehouse management, and the following principles must be followed:
1. Obey the principle of placing light objects on the top of the shelf and placing heavy objects on the bottom.
2. When storing goods on the shelf, avoid people entering the bottom of the shelf and be safe first.
3. To select a quality-qualified decking, no standard decking is required.
4. Pay attention to the size of the goods, do not exceed the height and width. The size of the decking and cargo should be less than 100mm of the size of the shelf.
5. Do not overload the shelf during use. Each shelf has its maximum load, which has been determined at the time of its design, so do not overload during use to avoid potential safety hazards.
6. Although the shelves are surface treated, they should also be protected from moisture during use. After the shelf is wet, it needs to be wiped clean with a rag to avoid rusting the shelf. Pay special attention to the interface position of the shelf.
7. Handle the goods during handling to avoid hitting the shelves.