1. Upright frame installation steps:
1) Put the standard base plate on the floor.
2) Take two uprights, and are placed with consistent sequence.
3) Screw on the nut before threading it in.
4) Take out the bracing, you need to align a horizontal bracing screw hole (the opening is upward) closest to the bottom of the column.
5) The other end of the brace needs to be padded into the column.
6) Align the other end of the brace with a relatively high one hole in the other column, then take one brace, insert the screw, and screw it on the nut. Install all bracing accordingly.
7) Then place the other end of the cross brace in the same position on the other column. Place a diagonal brace into the column and align it with the column (with the opening facing downwards) and screw it in (without tightening).
8) Install all the frames and tighten all screws.
9) When fitted to the topmost hole, take a horizontal bracing and attach to the upright post with the end of the last installed diagonal bracing.
2. Beam installation steps:
1) Insert safety pins.
2) Erect a column and make the other end of the beam inserted into the column, according to the goods placed requirements, installed all the beams.
3) Erect a column frame, one end of the beam inserted into the appropriate position of the column frame.