The factory designs the heavy-duty racking system according to demand. In order to be safe, the following aspects should be noted:
1. Use under rated load: The weight of the goods stored on each floor shall not exceed the rated capacity of the shelf design.
2. Cargo size restrictions: the shelf height and floor width have been designed, and the width of the pallet and cargo should be slightly smaller than the shelf width.
3. Do not hit: During the use of the forklift, it should be lightly spun and can not hit the shelf.
4. Use a standard tray to make the shelf evenly stressed, rather than a single point of force.
5. Staff should avoid staying at the bottom of the shelf to prevent the cargo from falling.