1. Before the shelf has not been transported to the installation site, it is necessary to plan and clean the installation site, and reserve the placement area of the shelf as much as possible;
2. After the shelves are transported to the site, select the appropriate site for storage, and store them according to the order of the installed components of the shelves;
3. During the installation process of the pallet racks, pay attention to the flatness of the ground. If there is a pothole, the shelf stability must be maintained to avoid the danger when the shelf is stored;
4. In the installation process, it is necessary to clean the disassembled packaging materials and scraps in time, and try to keep the installation site clean and tidy;
5. The installed warehouse racks are placed according to the previous site design. During the handling process, pay attention to light lifting and avoiding damage to the shelves and falling paint;
6. After the installation of the shelf is completed, the installation site will be inspected in detail, and the dangers that may occur are eliminated early. If necessary, the shelf can be cleaned once more.