1. General installation and acceptance of the shelves, to ensure quality and safety, promote technological progress, improve economic efficiency, the formulation of this code.
2. Shelves should be installed according to the plan. When the site or design is found to be in place, it should be put forward in time, after the change of approval can be construction.
3. A variety of metering and testing instruments, instruments, instruments and equipment used in the installation of shelves shall conform to the provisions of the current national metrology regulations, and their precision levels are not lower than the accuracy level of the installation requirements.
4. The concealed works before the shelf installation should be inspected before the project is concealed and the construction can be carried out before the qualified.
5. The installation of the shelves should be self-test.
6. Shelves installation and construction, in addition to the implementation of this code, should be in line with the state (industry) standards of the current standard.