1. The pallet size and direction should according to the contract. The goods should be neatly load on the pallet.
2. When storing the pallet, please raise the pallet first until the bottom of pallet is not less than 50mm from the box beam, put the pallet on the beam lightly. Then lower the fork to the middle of the pallet fork groove and exit to the roadway slowly. Notice: Forbidden to drage the pallets on the beam.
3. When removing the pallet, align the forks to the middle of the pallet fork groove, push the fork into the pallet fork groove and lift the pallet slowly after the position is not less than 2/3 of the groove. When the bottom of the pallet to beam is not less than 50mm, take out the pallet then retreated to the roadway. Notice: Forbidden to drage the pallets on the beam.
4. It is forbidden to adjust the height of the beam without authorization. Any height adjustment should be confirmed by the supplier.
5. When accessing the pallet, the warehouse inside must be bright, in particular, the light inside the roadway should be kept bright so that the operator's eyes are unobstructed.
6. Before the formal operation of the truck operator, please carry out the necessary safety knowledge and safety training, education. Keep regular assessment to enhance the safety management. Opertaors should be nomal mental state, operation forbidden when operators are sick or sleepless.
7. The truck should do the daily maintenance, ensure the normal working before it works.
8. The racking should be regularly maintenance:
1) Whether the box beam displaced
2) Whether the bolts loosed
3) If the racking been broken, must report promptly, change the spare parts immediately or notify the manufacturer for repair.
Kingmore Racking is a modern enterprise which incorporates product development, design, production, sales and service. We continue to introduce advanced foreign technology and design concept, and constantly improve all-round integrated services capabilities, such as overall planning of storage system, design of experiments, profiles rolling, sectional material rolling, surface spraying, installation and debugging.
Our products includes: Pallet rack (beam rack), Drive-in rack, Radio shuttle rack, Push back rack, Cantilever rack, Mezzanine, Steel platform, Live rack, Carton flow rack, Medium duty shelving, Light duty shelving, Drawer rack, Movable archive shelving, Work apparatus etc.
We have passed ISO9001:2008 certificated in 2012, CE certificated in 2014, and all of our products comply with AS4084-2012 standard, American RMI standard and FEM standard.