The purchasing process of the racking system mainly includes:
- the clients propose the warehouse racking system requirements
- the supplier design and select the suitable racking type
- the racking design discussion and optimization
- the evaluation of design rationality and optimization degree
- the quotation
- Contract signing
- detailed technical design of the racking system
- manufacturing of the racking system (preparation, processing, surface treatment, packaging, etc.)
- shelf system installation
The requirements of the buyer's warehouse racking system generally include: warehouse floor plan, unit (package) cargo specifications, characteristics, weight, unit pallet cargo specifications, stack height and load capacity, access methods (manual access, mechanical access) , automatic access) and access equipment, storage requirements, entry and exit frequency requirements, management system requirements, control methods, etc.
Classification of racking systems
1, according to the racking is fixed or mobile, can be divided into:
(1) Fixed racking: Fixed racking can be subdivided into shelf type, pallet type, drive in type, gravity type, press-in type, mezznine type, steel structure platform, cantilever type, flow type, drawer type etc. .
(2) Mobile racking: Mobile racking can be subdivided into mobile shelving and rotating shelving, of which mobile shelving can be subdivided into light and medium mobile shelving (also known as compact shelves, divided into manual and electric), heavy pallet-type mobile shelves, rotary shelves can be subdivided into horizontal rotary, heavy-duty rotary shelves.
2, according to the overall structure of the shelf is welded or assembled, can be divided into:
(1) Welded shelves.
(2) Assembled shelves. At present, most of the assembled shelves are used in the world.
3. According to the connection between the racking system and the warehouse building structure, it can be divided into:
(1) Racking support warehouse racking. The racking system and the roof of the building form an inseparable whole. The roof load is directly supported by the racking column, and the enclosure (wall) structure of the building is installed on the columns on both sides.
(2) Separate structural shelves. The racking system and the building are two separate systems with no direct connection to each other.
4. according to the load capacity of each layer of the shelf, it can be roughly divided into:
(1) Light duty shelf: The load capacity of each layer is not more than 200kg.
(2) Medium duty shelving: The load capacity of each layer is 200-500kg.
(3) Heavy duty racking: each layer has a load of more than 500kg.
5, according to the height, the shelf is divided into:
(1) Low shelf: height less than 5m.
(2) High shelf: height 5-12m.
(3) Super high shelf: 12m or more.
Nanjing Kingmore Logistics Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. was founded in 2003, is a modern enterprise which incorporates product development, design, production, sales and service. We can help you find your best racking system!
We continue to introduce advanced foreign technology and design concept, and constantly improve all-round integrated services capabilities, such as overall planning of storage system, design of experiments, profiles rolling, sectional material rolling, surface spraying, installation and debugging.
We have passed ISO9001:2008 certificated in 2012, CE certificated in 2014, and all of our products comply with AS4084-2012 standard, American RMI standard and FEM standard.