What accessories make up the angle shelves?
1. Load: Angle steel shelves are lightly loaded, within about 100KG. Other storage racks range from 100KG to 5000KG. The storage shelves can be distinguished from the carrying weight, and the angle steel shelves are the lightest shelves in the storage shelves.
2. Laminates: The laminations of angle steel shelves are formed by bending the same entire panel and then adding a supporting rib in the middle. Other storage shelves are composed of beams, hanging pieces, steel plates or wood boards, and some require pallets.
3. Column is not the same, the angle column of the angle steel shelf uses the 38*38*1.0mm specification, other storage shelves have the specifications of 50*50*1.5mm, 60*50*1.8mm, 90*70*1.8mm and so on.
4. The middle shelf of the angle shelf is a clip pin (two clip pins are installed on each pillar, and there are 8 clip pins on each layer of four pillars) to connect the pillar and the laminate as a whole. For other types of storage shelves, the middle floor board and other layers are the same.
5. Angle steel shelves at the top and bottom of the floor are connected by a laminate plate to connect the columns and laminates with screws as a whole, while other storage shelves are fixed by a safety pin to the column and the beam.
6. Angle steel shelves are mainly used in some supermarkets or shopping malls and have a better appearance.